All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSomething is t right in Emily s new house in the historic London neighborhood of Hound Hill. And something is t quite right with Emily. Encountering hints to her home s haunted past, she begins to experience distressing symptoms: a headache, a fever, extreme thirst, hallucinations, and, then, a doorway to an earlier period of great distress. Readers will be swept away in this riveting and suspenseful tale that vividly reveals the great suffering of the Black Death, a disease that killed almost a quarter of the population of London.
- Author(s)Maggie Prince
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication19/05/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.