Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionBen Fielding is the 16 year old son of a conservative politician. He is a dreamer and an artist whose friendship with the wild spirited street kid, Jess, draws him inevitably into conflict with his father. Watching him, brooding and beckoning, is derelict Gwendolan House. There are stories within its walls - stories hidden by the dust of time - stories waiting for Ben Fielding to uncover.
- Author BiographyJames Moloney has been writing for young people for more than twenty years. Once a teacher and a librarian, his thirty or so books - ranging in audience from seven to seventeen year-olds - have made him one of Australia's most respected authors. James' award-winning books have been translated into French, Korean, Lithuanian and Flemish/Dutch, and include Kill the Possum, Lost Property, A Bridge to Wiseman's Cove, Touch Me, and The Book of Lies. James' Aussie Chomps titles - The Mobile Phone Detective, Trolley Boys, 68 Teeth and Grommet Saves the World - continue to be amongst Penguin's best-selling titles. James and his wife, Kate, live in Brisbane with their three children.
- Author(s)James Moloney
- PublisherUniversity of Queensland Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1995
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleYoung adult fiction
- Place of PublicationSt Lucia
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintUniversity of Queensland Press
- Weight130 g
- Width132 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.