All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDan Poblocki is back with a new spooky ghost story perfect for fans of Mary Downing Hahn and John Bellairs. There is an island, far off the coast of Maine, where the ghosts of the past are restless. Josie Sandoval and Eli Barker are strangers when they board the ferry to Stone's Throw, traveling to the isolated island for a wedding. Then an immense storm blows in, and the wedding party is left stranded with way to contact the mainland... and idea that they have been targeted for revenge by the undead. The only clues to the danger they're in are a scrap of an old Nazi uniform -- and an unfamiliar voice, crying out for help in German... Josie and Eli soon realize there's much more to worry about than guest lists and flowers. It's up to them to uncover the chilling history of Stone's Throw Island and put its ghosts to rest -- or this dream wedding will become an absolute nightmare.
- Author BiographyDan Poblocki is the author of The Stone Child, The Nightmarys, The Ghost of Graylock, The Haunting of Gabriel Ashe, The Book of Bad Things, and the Mysterious Four series. He lives in Brooklyn with two adorable cats and more books than he has room for. Visit him at www.danpoblocki.com.
- Author(s)Dan Poblocki
- PublisherScholastic Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Press
- Weight318 g
- Width147 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.