All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn April 24, 1990, after years of planning and delays, the Space Shuttle Discovery lifted the Hubble Space Telescope into an orbit 350 miles above Earth. During the next 25 years, Hubble opened a new and unimaginably beautiful universe for mankind. Here, The Associated Press provides a unique look at the 25-year story of Hubble, through the eyes of its reporting and its stunning photography.
- Author BiographyThe Associated Press is the essential global news network, delivering fast, unbiased news from every corner of the world to all media platforms and formats. Founded in 1846, AP today is the most trusted source of independent news and information. On any given day, more than half the world's population sees news from AP. www.ap.org.
- Author(s)Associated Press
- PublisherAP Editions
- Date of Publication10/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAP Editions
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.