All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudents and Teachers of Kundalini Yoga w have a complete, simple and clear reference in The Hue-man, In Form & Function. This timely text, created by DrYogi/Dr Hari Simran Singh Khalsa conveys invaluable information, tips, and recommendations about the actual practice of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan while offering just eugh detail about the systems of the body to give a solid, practical working kwledge of anatomy and physiology. The Hue-man, In Form & Function is the product of many years of Dr Hari Simran Singh Khalsa's practical experience as a Chiropractor, College Level anatomy and physiology instructor, and Kundalini Yoga Teacher Trainer. His sobriquet of DrYogi is very apt; he brings the East and West together seamlessly. I hope you that you use this book and enjoy it as much as I have. Sat Nam. -Nirvair Singh Khalsa, CEO, Kundalini Research Institute The kwledge within this book will enhance your yoga practice.
- Author BiographyDr Hari Simran Singh Khalsa, D.C. (also known as DrYogi) has been teaching Kundalini Yoga and Mediation for over 30 years, and has been practicing Chiropractic since 1993. He is a Senior Teacher and a Lead Teacher Trainer for KRI Kundalini Yoga Aquarian Teacher Training, Levels 1 and 2. He finished his undergraduate studies in Arizona during the 1980s and moved to the San Francisco Bay Area to attend Life Chiropractic College West. In 1993 he graduated and received the LCCW Clinical Excellence Citation Award. He returned to Arizona where he started his Chiropractic practice in Phoenix. In 2004 Dr Khalsa moved back to the Bay Area where he has a private practice and is a faculty member at Life Chiropractic College West. He is a member of the Khalsa Chiropractic Association and the International Chiropractic Association. DrYogi has done significant work bringing the technology of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation to the communities that need it, and has also been actively involved in the yoga community in various leadership roles. For many years, he taught yoga and meditation in prisons. He was involved with the Arizona Interfaith Movement, and the Arizona Yoga Association. He was the president of 3HO of Arizona (the regional branch of 3HO (the global Kundalini Yoga organization) for over 10 years. He is a former member of the 3HO Int'l Board of Directors and currently on the KRI (Kundalini Research Institute) Advisory Board. Dr Khalsa is a Co-founder of The Elevation Institute. He is a registered yoga teacher with IKYTA (International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association) and Yoga Alliance at the 500-hour level. His teaching credentials include having taught in the Master's Touch Program with Yogi Bhajan, the Self Mastery program at the Omega Institute and various yoga conferences. Dr Khalsa participated in designing the Level 1, 2 and 3 KRI Teacher Training curriculums. He travels internationally teaching in KRI Aquarian Teacher Training Programs. In addition to teaching Kundalini Yoga, Dr Khalsa also plays the gong and has recorded 2 Gong CDs, Therapeutic Gong, Vol I & II. Yogi Bhajan personally listened to Dr Khalsa's gong CD to approve it to be granted the KRI Seal of Approval. Dr Khalsa also travels teaching Sat Nam Rasayan, the ancient healing art of Kundalini Yoga.
- Author(s)Dr Hari Simran Singh Khalsa,Dr Hari Simran Singh Khalsa DC
- PublisherHue-Man, in Form & Function
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHue-Man, in Form & Function
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.