All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow this fabulously quirky group of characters is introduced to younger readers in these toddler friendly board books from the internationally bestselling, award-winning author/illustrator, Oliver Jeffers, creator of How to Catch a Star and Lost and Found. The thing about the Hueys was that they loved numbers: 0, 1, 2, 3...Wait! 0? Is 'ne' a number? Join the Hueys for a counting conundrum! This witty and lively pictorial debate makes numbers interesting and fun!
- Author BiographyOliver Jeffers graduated from The University of Ulster in 2001 with First Class honours. His outstanding talent has been recognised by several high-profile awards, including the Nestle Children's Book Prize Gold Award. 'Lost and Found' animation was broadcast on Channel 4. Oliver lives and works in Brookyln, New York.
- Author(s)Oliver Jeffers
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleThe Hueys
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight540 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Illustrator(s)Oliver Jeffers
- Interest AgeFrom 1
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.