All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe American conceptual artist Agnes Denes investigates science, philosophy, linguistics, psychology, art history, poetry, and music. A pioneer of ecological art, Denes's work involves ecological, cultural, and social issues.
- Author BiographyAgnes Denes has had over 300 solo and group exhibitions on four continents, including documenta 6 (1977) and three Venice Biennales (1978, 1980, and 2001) and Master of Drawing Invitational at the Kunsthalle in Nurnberg (1982). In l992 she had a major retrospective at the Herbert F. Johnson Museum at Cornell University. Her works are in the collections of, among others, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Museum of Modern Art, New York, and the Whitney Museum of American Art. Klaus Ottmann is a philosopher, writer, and curator based in New York. He has written numerous essays on art, design, and philosophy, and is the author of The Genius Decision: The Extraordinary and the Postmodern Condition; The Essential Michelangelo; The Essential Mark Rothko; Wolfgang Laib: A Retrospective; and James Lee Byars: Life, Love, and Death. He is the curator of the sixth SITE Santa Fe international biennial, which takes place between July and December 2006.
- Author(s)Agnes Denes
- PublisherSpring Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleSpring Publications
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpring Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKlaus Ottmann
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.