All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis brand new science book about the human body featuring lively illustrations and fascinating facts aims to make human biology both entertaining and fun for children. Where does your food go? What are eyelashes for? These questions and many more are answered in The Human Body Book. Full glossary and index.
- Author BiographyJen Green graduated from the University of Sussex with a Ph.D. in English. She has worked as an editor and manager in children's publishing for 15 years and is now a full-time writer. David Antram was born in Brighton, England, in 1958. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and then worked in advertising for 15 years before becoming a full-time illustrator. He has since illustrated well over 100 titles, mainly for children and young adults, including around 60 in the bestselling 'You Wouldn't Want to Be' series.
- Author(s)David Antram,Dr Jen Green
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleThe Human Body Book
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width238 mm
- Height306 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.