All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the world of infographics! This exciting form of data visualisation uses icons, pictograms and graphics to present information to kids in a whole new way. Marvel at the science behind the human anatomy, genetics, diseases, reproduction and our senses - all visualised in beautifully designed infographics and graphic organisers.
- Author BiographyJon Richards is an award-winning author of non-fiction books for children. He specialises in visual literacy, infographics and data visualisation. Ed Simkins is an award-winning illustrator and graphic designer of children's books. His work focuses on data visualisation such as infographics and innovative data maps.
- Author(s)Ed Simkins,Jon Richards
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleThe World in Infographics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 13
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight128 g
- Width182 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.