All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped by internationally rewned neurosurgeons, this unique book is designed for students of psychology and the biological sciences, and medical, dental, and nursing students.
- Author BiographyMarian C. Diamond, Ph.D., is a Professor of Anatomy at the University of California at Berkeley. She teaches general human anatomy and neutoanatomy and has conducted numerous lines of reasearch into the effect of the environment and hormones on the forebrain. Dr. Diamond is perhaps best known for her investigations into structural changes in the cerebral cortex induced by an enriched environment and structural lateralization of the cortex as influenced by sex steroid hormones. Arnold B. Scheibel, M.D., is a Professor of Anatomy and Psychiatry at the University of California Medical School at Los Angeles and a member of the Brain Research Institute. Dr. Scheibel teaches courses in neutosciences and psychiatry. He has published numerous articles on his investigations into the parts of the brain involved in consciousness and higher mental function.
- Author(s)Arnold B. Scheibel,L. M. Elson,Marion C. Diamond
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1985
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCollins Reference
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Weight839 g
- Width203 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine19 mm
Most relevant reviews
- ross23232305 Sep, 2012by
An excellent training aid for medical students
I purchased two of these books for my son and daughter who are both medical students. They have both found the books to be very helpful.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.