Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book seeks to present, through a combination of morphological data and physiological and neurological studies, a comprehensive survey of our kwledge of the human brain. The major emphasis is upon structural organisation, based upon the evolution of this most complex of organs. However, functional aspects, including experimental research and clinical findings, have also been incorporated, broadening the interest for students of neurobiology and clinical medicine.
- Author(s)Paul Glees
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/07/2005
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note218 b/w illus.
- Weight400 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.