All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1975 and still without equal, The Human Experience of Time provides a thorough review of the concept of time in the Western philosophic tradition. Encompassing a wide range of writings, from the Book of Genesis and the classical thinkers to the work of such twentieth-century philosophers as Collingwood and McKeon, all with introductory essays by the editor, this classic anthology offers a syptic view of the changing philosophic tions of time.
- Author BiographyCharles M. Sherover is a professor emeritus of philosophy at Hunter College. He is the author of Heidegger, Kant, and Time and Time, Freedom and the Common Good: An Essay in Public Philosophy.
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2001
- Series TitleSPEP Studies in Historical Philosophy
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Weight798 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byCharles M. Sherover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.