All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionReadable, clear text and hundreds of original anatomical drawings are accompanied by a series of text boxes discussing anatomical methods and ocular surgery, as well as historical 'vignettes', which illustrate how we have come to understand the eye as we do. Recent studies on the structure and function of the eye add to the book's value as a reference for vision science professionals and students alike.
- Author BiographyCLYDE W. OYSTER is a Professor in the Department of Physiological Optics of the School of Optometry at the University of Alabama, Birmingham, USA.
- Author(s)Clyde W. Oyster
- PublisherSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/02/2006
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note575 illustrations
- Weight1805 g
- Width210 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine44 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.