All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn this incessantly readable, groundbreaking work, Vincente makes vividly clear how we can bridge the widening gap between people and techlogy. He investigates every level of human activity - from simple matters such as our hand-eye coordination to complex human systems such as government regulatory agencies, and why businesses would benefit from making consumer goods easier to use. He shows us why we all have a vital stake in reforming the aviation industry, the health industry, and the way we live day-to-day with techlogy.
- Author BiographyKim Vicente has been the Hunsaker Distinguished Visiting Professor of Aeronautics and Astronautics at MIT and has acted as consultant to, amongst others, NASA, NATO, the US Air Force, the US Navy, Microsoft Corporation, and Nortel Networks. He lives in Toronto.
- Author(s)Kim J. Vicente
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/2006
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date16/08/2010
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.