All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Human Journey offers a truly concise yet satisfyingly full history of the world from ancient times to the present. Its themes include t only the great questions of the humanities-nature versus nurture, the history and meaning of human variation, the sources of wealth, and causes of revolution-but also the major transformations in human history: agriculture, cities, iron, writing, universal religions, global trade, industrialization, popular government, justice, and equality. Beginning with our most important questions and searching all of our past for answers, this is world history in a grand humanistic tradition.
- Author BiographyKevin Reilly is professor of history at Raritan Valley Community College.
- Author(s)Kevin Reilly
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight785 g
- Width179 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.