Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophy, psychology and culture shape society, ecomics, human behaviour and even theology. The 20th Century has witnessed communism, relativism, atheism, materialism, marxism and psychoanalysis. These false theories of man have reaped a terrible harvest of deeath, depravity and depression. Millions survived these waves of hate and sexual deviance and died or lived for their beliefs and their respect for their fellow man. The International Declaration of Human Rights hard won by two world wars is already being eroded and picked apart in the West. A bulwark of solid philosophy and psychology and culture based on what is real is needed to bolster the Renaissance Man and Woman of the 21st Century. These should reflect what is true and attractive and hopeful in the human person and and be as relevant to an aborigine as to an intellectual.
- Author(s)Eugene G Breen
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.