All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in an interesting, accessible and informative manner, with 1600 entries this book is an ideal reference for human service professionals and students preparing for exams. Special features include: extensive cross-referencing, a directory of human service organizations, short biographies of important figures in the profession, a short history of human services, and specialized and slang terms specific to the human service profession.
- Author BiographyDr. Howard Rosenthal is the Program Coordinator of Human Services at St. Louis Community College at Florissant Valley. He is author of Encyclopedia of Counseling and Favorite Counseling and Therapy Techniques.
- Author(s)Howard Rosenthal,John C. Wood
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2003
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteglossary
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.