About this product
- DescriptionA little green hummingbird built a nest in a window. Photographs of this hummingbird building a nest and raising her young turned into a labor of love. Stunning photographs and story narrated for young readers so that everyone young and old can fully experience the challenges of Flit, Tweetie and Peetie in a large and dangerous world we can all relate to.
- Author BiographySuzanne is a retired mom of 2 grown children. Now a grand-mother of one. Retired from school office management, she has had a lot of experience with children of all ages. Writing this book is the first step into a new career. A special endeavor to create a learning tool for children to understand nature and feel connected to animals and how we all interrelate.
- Author(s)Suzanne M Amantite
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Photographer(s)Mario L Amantite
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.