All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $9.75Trending at AU $19.10
- AU $8.82Trending at AU $15.46
- AU $10.52Trending at AU $16.80
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $25.00
- AU $9.29Trending at AU $11.27
- AU $7.44Trending at AU $12.15
About this product
- DescriptionEvery day, the bus driver finishes his cup of tea, puts on his jacket and sets off on his route. Every day , the man with the big red tie gets on at the roundabout, the lady with the pram gets on at the library and the isy children get on at Clover Drive. But what if one day the driver turned down a new and exciting road, and picked up new and exciting people? So many people that the bus simply wouldn't be big eugh? Well, they would only be one solution ...A bright, bold and funny book with a surprise GIANT fold-out ending.
- Author BiographyMike Smith graduated with distinction from the MA Children's Book Illustration course at Cambridge School of Art, Anglia Ruskin University. In 2010 he won the Macmillan Prize for Children's Picture Book Illustration, having been a runner-up the year before. When he was a child, Mike's favourite illustrators were Herge, Charles Schultz and Richard Scarry, all of whom still influence his work today. Mike and his partner Caroline lived on a canal boat in Cambridge for seven years, but they have now swapped their boat for a house in Leicestershire, where they live happily with their two sons and their dogs. THE HUNDRED DECKER BUS is Mike's debut picture book.
- Author(s)Mike Smith
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Out-of-print date25/03/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height270 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Interest Age3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.