All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichael's great-great-aunt Dew was a hundred years old, and she kept an old box filled with pennies, one for each birthday. Michael loved to sit at her feet and count out the pennies while Aunt Dew told the story behind each one. Michael's mother wanted to throw out the old box and buy a new one. But Aunt Dew said, Anybody takes my hundred penny box, take me. And for his love for Aunt Dew, Michael knew he had to try to save the hundred penny box that contaiend all the stories of her life.
- Author(s)Sharon Bell Mathis
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication25/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePicture Puffin Books
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width201 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leo Dillon,Diane Dillon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.