All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing the new HUNT guide to Austin Curated city guides to the most unique eating and shopping experiences around the world Instead of indiscriminately featuring everything and the kitchen sink, The HUNT team has donned their curatorial coloured glasses and carefully selected 100 or so unique, authentic local London businesses. They range from eye-popping and brand spankin' new; to deeply patinated and WAY off the beaten path; from funky and unexpected to chic and shiny. Over the last decade, our guides have become the go-to source for a worldwide community of locals and travellers who seek out genuine, intriguing independent businesses.
- Author BiographyTolly Moseley Carnes is a freelance writer, editor and journalist living in Austin, Texas. Her work focuses on arts/culture, health, food and life. Before becoming a full-time writer, Tolly worked as a large waving costumed bear named Muffy, a seasoned coffee preparer at a fashion PR firm in Italy, a children's yoga instructor at a progressive private school, a classroom assistant in rural India, a college composition teacher, a restaurant columnist, a waitress, a cat socializer, a public radio intern, a food show co-host, and a literary publicist.
- Author(s)Tolly Moseley Carnes
- PublisherGatehouse Publishing
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintGatehouse Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout
- Weight159 g
- Width110 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement5th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.