All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA federal judge is murdered, found shot in his home together with the body of his mistress. To homicide inspector Devin Juhle, it looks like a case of a wife's jealousy and rage. But the judge had some powerful enemies...Meanwhile, Private Investigator Wyatt Hunt finds himself smitten with the beautiful and enigmatic Andrea Parisi, a celebrity television lawyer. But Andrea, too, had a connection to the judge, along with a client that had everything to gain from the judge's death. And then she suddenly disappears...Andrea becomes Juhle's prime suspect. Wyatt Hunt thinks she may be a kidnap victim, or worse, ather murder victim. And far more than that, she's someone with whom he believes he may have a future. As the search for Andrea intensifies, Hunt gathers a loose band of friends and associates willing to bend and even break the rules, leading to a chilling confrontation from which ne of them might escape.
- Author BiographyJohn Lescroart is the author of over twenty-five novels (and numerous New York Times bestsellers), including The 13th Juror, Damage, The Hunter, and The Ophelia Cut. His books have sold more than 10 million copies and have been translated into twenty languages in seventy-five countries. He lives in Northern California.
- Author(s)John Lescroart
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight284 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $19.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.