Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionRather than list the tourist traps and city cliches, The HUNT team has donned their curatorial-coloured glasses in order to steer readers away from chain restaurants and ubiquitous brand names, and point them towards exceptional handpicked venues that have been carefully considered as emblems for their city's thriving, local, independently owned dining, shopping and lifestyle scene. These include a mix of heritage finds and old school favourites, offbeat gems and hip newcomers. Over the last decade, our guides have become the go-to source for a worldwide community of locals and travellers who seek out genuine, intriguing independent businessesThe HUNT: Global Cities box set includes some of our most popular city guides spanning across the world. With the HUNT guides to New York, San Francisco, London, Paris and Hong Kong on your shelves you'll feel at home in any of these great global cities. Whether it's the finest family-run bakeries in Paris, the best independent clothes shops in London, the sleekest hidden bars in New York, the tastiest dim sum hole-in-the-walls in Hong Kong or the most scenic hikes in San Francisco, any international traveller will find lesser-kwn gems in these books that offer the real, authentic side of these vibrant metropolises.
- Author BiographyNew York: JoAnna Kang had to pluck up courage to make the cross-country move from Portland to New York. She has written for Portland Monthly Magazine and Edible Manhattan.San Francisco: Lauren Ladoceour is a food and lifestyle writer who spends her week with chefs and bartenders, but come Saturday, she's working on her biannual Weekend Almanac. London: David Leppan is a treasure hunter and a collector. He is a self-confessed addict of beautiful and unusual products made by craftsmen and artisans.Paris: Haleigh Walsworth is a writer and photographer who moved to Paris on a whim. Most of her time is spent producing lifestyle content for French fashion and beauty houses.Hong Kong: Grace Entry is a trained professional chef who swapped the heat of the kitchen for ink and paper. She works as a writer, food stylist and is a social media fanatic.
- Author(s)David Leppan,Grace Entry,Haleigh Walsworth,JoAnna Kang,Lauren Ladoceour
- PublisherGatehouse Publishing
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintGatehouse Publishing
- Content NoteColour illustrations throughout
- Weight1293 g
- Width110 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine74 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.