About this product
- DescriptionThe Maze Runner meets Scott Westerfeld in the second vel in this gripping and romantic YA series about teens abducted from Earth by an otherworldly race from Megan Shepherd, the acclaimed author of the Madman s Daughter series.They ve left the cage but they re t free yet.After their failed escape attempt, Cora, Lucky, and Mali have been demoted to the lowest level of human captives and placed in a safari-themed environment called the Hunt, along with wild animals and other human outcasts. They must serve new Kindred masters Cora as a lounge singer, Lucky as an animal wrangler, and Mali as a safari guide and follow new rules or face dangerous consequences. Meanwhile, Nok and Rolf have been moved into an ermous dollhouse, observed around the clock by Kindred scientists interested in Nok s pregnancy. And Leon, the only one who successfully escaped, has teamed up with villaius Mosca black-market traders.The former inhabitants of the Cage are threatened on all fronts and maybe worst of all, one of the Hunt s Kindred safari guests begins to play a twisted game of cat and mouse with Cora.Separated and constantly under watch, she and the others must struggle to stay alive, never mind find a way back to each other. When Cassian secretly offers to train Cora to develop her psychic abilities to prove the worthiness of humanity in a series of tests called the Gauntlet she ll have to decide fast if she dares to trust the Kindred who betrayed her, or if she can forge her own way to freedom.
- Author(s)Megan Shepherd
- PublisherBalzer & Bray/Harperteen
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleCage
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBalzer & Bray/Harperteen
- Weight408 g
- Width149 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.