All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionOn March 1, 2003, American and Pakistani intelligence agents captured Khalid Sheikh Mohammed-bringing to a close one of the greatest manhunts in history. Drawing on hundreds of interviews, many with investigators speaking for the first time and with members of KSM's family, as well as thousands of documents, McDermott and Meyer give the first comprehensive account of the chase for KSM and what happened after he was captured, including the disruption of the global network he personally assembled. THE HUNT FOR KSM is a tour de force of investigative journalism and vivid portrayal of the epic struggle to capture the most significant terrorist behind bars.
- Author BiographyJosh Meyer is the chief terrorism reporter for the Los Angeles Times and has reported on international terrorism for more than a decade-. His Inside Al Qaeda series was nominated for a Pulitzer Prize and he has twice been part of teams that have won the Pulitzer Prize for their security reporting. Meyer is also a screenwriter and television producer, who co-created (with Michael Connelly), wrote, and produced the network TV crime drama Level 9. He currently is on the faculty of the Medill School of Journalism, where he is director of education and outreach for the school's groundbreaking National Security Journalism Initiative based in Washington, D.C. Terry McDermott is the author of Perfect Soldiers (HarperCollins, 2005), and 101 Theory Drive (Pantheon, 2010). His work has appeared in The New Yorker, The Smithsonian, Columbia Journalism Review, the Los Angeles Times Magazine and Pacific Magazine. McDermott worked at eight newspapers for more than thirty years, most recently for ten years at the Los Angeles Times, where he was a national correspondent.
- Author(s)Josh Meyer,Terry McDermott
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBack Bay Books
- Content Note1 maps
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.