All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is 1881, how can a man disappear from a train? Thomas Hardy did and w The Hunter has been sent to find him dead or alive. Traveling southeast Arizona with his half blind Appaloosa and his friend, Jolly Goodman, The Hunter faces challenges and setbacks as he wends his way through a maze eventually meeting the most dangerous of all. La Serpiente, The Snake. An educated bandit with a heart of ice and a lust for money and Mrs.Hardy. Surviving a deadly ambush, the Hunter finally learns the whole truth and enlists the assistance of his old friend Frank Leslie to turn the tables on The Snake and his men. A powerful ending numerous turns and surprises take the Hunter from Tucson to Contention City, Tombstone, Bisbee and back again. A journey of self discovery, an education in friendship and a deep respect for those that follow him into hell. Join him for a rollicking good ride.
- Author BiographyA long time history student and American West living historian, he has written a two-act play, An Evening With Tom Horn, and several short stories, this is Jim Chrisina's first book in a planned series about The Hunter.
- Author(s)Jim Christina
- Date of Publication27/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.