All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionExperience the vel Husband 101 firsthand with The Husband 101 Workbook. This co-ed, interactive, study guide by Author and Marriage & Family Educator, Dr. A'ndrea J. Wilson, takes both male and female readers beyond the vel and into the actual Husband 101 course. Take a deeper look inside the 31 lessons of the book, the 13 verses of I Corinthians 13, and the 13 classes that make Husband 101 an unforgettable vel. Follow along as Eric and his classmates are challenged to become better men, husbands, and fathers. Get a richer understanding of the role of a man and how the Word of God directs men to think and behave. Use The Husband 101 Workbook as a part of your church group, book club, or in your personal quiet time.
- Author BiographyA'ndrea J. Wilson, Ph.D. is the author of both fiction and nonfiction books, including the novels, Wife 101 and Husband 101, and the devotional, My Business His Way: Wisdom & Inspiration for Entrepreneurs. She holds a Bachelor's of Science in Psychology, a Master's of Science in Counseling Psychology; Marriage and Family Therapy, and a Doctorate in Global Leadership; Educational Leadership. A'ndrea works as a college professor, as well as conducts workshops on a variety of personal and professional topics. Dr. Wilson is the Founder and President of Divine Garden Press, a publishing company that specializes in fiction and nonfiction books addressing marriage and family issues. A native of Rochester, New York, she currently resides in Georgia. Please visit her online at www.andreawilsononline.com or email her at email@example.com.
- Author(s)A'Ndrea J Wilson
- PublisherDivine Garden Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDivine Garden Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.