Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionAt last, instructions for men on what to do and when to do it. The Husband's Manual can help a man create a satisfying, successful marriage -- one he can take pride in, t just be resigned to. Husbands: Help you in sorting out the roles you play: wise and ble man, tough guy, problem solver, nurturer, etc; Remind you of some common sense guidelines and re-inspire you to put them to work; Refresh the sense of aliveness in your marriage; Claim the power to choose action instead of reaction, especially when things get tough; Renew your commitment. Wives: Gain a new understanding of your man's place in your life and appreciation of what he strives for; Read between the lines to see which guidelines may help you sort out your role as wife. Singles: Prepare you for your future as a husband or the wife of one.
- Author BiographyAndy and Teri Murphy
- Author(s)Andy Murphy,Teri Murphy
- PublisherSunstar Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/05/1998
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationFairfield, IA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSunstar Publishing,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight305 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.