Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.32Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Husband's Secret is a staggeringly brilliant vel. It is literally unputdownable. (Sophie Hannah). At the heart of the top ten bestselling The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty is a letter that's t meant to be read...Mother of three and wife of John-Paul, Cecilia discovers an old envelope in the attic. Written in her husband's hand, it says: to be opened only in the event of my death. Curious, she opens it - and time stops. John-Paul's letter confesses to a terrible mistake which, if revealed, would wreck their family as well as the lives of others. Cecilia - betrayed, angry and distraught - wants to do the right thing, but right for who? If she protects her family by staying silent, the truth will worm through her heart. But if she reveals her husband's secret, she will hurt those she loves most...Perfect for fans of Jodi Picoult, or anyone who enjoyed One Moment, One Morning or The Midwife's Confession, The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty is about the things we kw, the things we don't, and whether or t we ever get to choose. Above all, though, it's about how we must live with the consequences of our actions - whether we like it or t. Praise for The Husband's Secret: The Husband's Secret is a staggeringly brilliant vel. It is literally unputdownable. (Sophie Hannah). The writing is beautiful: sometimes funny, sometimes sad but always compelling. (Good Housekeeping). The story is cleverly plotted, full of suspense and so well-written that it pulls you in from the first page. (Sunday Mirror). Dark and compelling, this is a must read. (Sun). If you like Jodi Picoult, you'll love this addictive new book. (Essentials). It's a tense, page-turning story which gradually draws everyone together in a devastating climax. The writing is insightful on the subjects of families and friends, parents and children, husbands and wives. But what makes this a great read are the agonising dilemmas the characters face over blame and guilt, forgiveness and retribution, love and betrayal. (The Mail on Sunday, You Magazine). This is such a clever idea. This is powerful, moving and gripping stuff. (Star Magazine). Praise for Liane Moriarty: Highly addictive. (She). Gripping, acutely observed, thought-provoking and funny. (Marie Claire). The writing is beautiful: sometimes funny, sometimes sad but always compelling. (Good Housekeeping). Captivating. (Closer). Fascinating and compassionate. (Daily Telegraph on The Hyptist's Love Story). A bittersweet tale by a gifted writer. (Women's Weekly on What Alice Forgot). Fresh, very funny and entertaining, but also intelligent and unsentimental. (Marian Keyes on Three Wishes). Liane Moriarty is the best-selling author of six vels including Three Wishes, The Last Anniversary, What Alice Forgot, The Hyptist's Love Story, The Husband's Secret and Big Little Lies, all of which were published successfully around the world and translated into seven languages. Writing as L.M. Moriarty, she is also the author of the Space Brigade series for children. Liane lives in Sydney with her husband, son and daughter. *Liane's brand new vel Big Little Lies - an addictive story of secrets and scandal - is out w. A sample chapter of Big Little Lies is included in this latest edition of The Husband's Secret.
- Author BiographyLiane Moriarty is the bestselling author of seven novels: Three Wishes, The Last Anniversary, What Alice Forgot, The Hypnotist's Love Story, the worldwide phenomenon, The Husband's Secret, and Sunday Times bestsellers Big Little Lies and Truly Madly Guilty. She lives in Sydney with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Liane Moriarty
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight302 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.