All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA glorious treasure trove of pictures and stories to delight the whole family, created especially for the Hush Foundation by 28 of Australia's best-loved children's book illustrators and writers.Nick Bland, Kevin Burgemeestre, Michael Camilleri, Jackie French, Jane Godwin, Bob Graham, Jacqui Grantford, Mark Greenwood, Ann James, Danny Katz, Frane Lessac, Alison Lester, Chris McKimmie, Doug McLeod, Glenda Millard, Stephen Michael King, Tohby Riddle, Victoria Rohan, Judith Rossell, Craig Smith, Shaun Tan, Jane Tanner, Karen Tayleur, Mitch Vane, Julie Vivas, Anna Walker, Bruce Whatley, Margaret Wild
- Author BiographyPhysician Dr Catherine Crock founded the Hush Music Foundation while working with children with cancer at the Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne.She decided more could be done to reduce distress and promote an atmosphere of healing and peace, so she brought together some of Australia's foremost professional musicians and composers with an inspiring vision. This network of talented individuals volunteered their time to create a collection of unique albums to help young patients and their families.The result is HUSH's collection of musical albums, designed to inspire hope and calm in people of all ages. HUSH has provided the albums to every children's hospital in Australia and many internationally where it is used in treatment rooms, operating theatres and waiting areas. Now HUSH has expanded its work into another branch of the arts: this Hush Treasure Book is the result.
- Author(s)Hush Foundation
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width250 mm
- Height310 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.