All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $26.94Free postage
- AU $30.26Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive guide to the hippest (and most delicious) burger in town! The Huxtaburger Book examines the elements that make up the ultimate burger: the perfect squishy bun; a pickle that has just the right amount of tang and crunch; the exact quantity of mayo and ketchup to deliver maximum flavour without over-powering the burger; and the ultimate wagyu beef pattie that's meaty, juicy and umami-intense. Modern-day junk food elevated to the sublime by Daniel Wilson's cheffy sensibilities. Featuring all of the sought-after recipes from the Huxtaburger menu, as well as 22 additional burgers (mouthwatering constructions such as a fried chicken burger with slaw, a tonkatsu pork burger with fennel & apple slaw, a Reuben burger with corned beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, thousand island on a rye bun, a BBQ pulled pork bun with pickles, and more), plus recipes for condiments, chips and milkshakes to wash it all down with, The Huxtaburger Book will change everything you thought you knew about burgers, arming you with everything you'll need to kw to reproduce them in your own home. Featuring fabulous, fun design that includes close-up cross-sections of burgers and illustrative elements throughout, that reflect the cheeky and street nature of the Huxtaburger brand!
- Author BiographyAuckland-born Daniel Wilson has always been a fan of food. At 12, he had already decided to become a chef and hasn't stopped since. Wilson bucked the trend to head to Europe and chose to hone his craft in the USA, staging under chefs like Daniel Boulud in New York. Moving to Melbourne a few years later, he worked with Andrew Blake in his eponymous Southgate restaurant. More international experience and hard work gained Daniel The Age Good Food Guide Young Chef of the Year 2003, alongside Blake's Cafeteria colleague Emma Mackay. He's done time at Jacques Reymond's Arintji, as well as The Graham restaurant, but these days Daniel can be seen banging the pots and pans at his own restaurant Huxtable in Melbourne's Fitzroy, which opened in August 2010.
- Author(s)Daniel Wilson
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content NoteFull colour photography throughout
- Weight690 g
- Width187 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.