All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book of Turkish vegetarian recipes has been been compiled in response to popular demand from guests at world-rewned Huzur Vadisi Yoga Retreat in Turkey. Based on fresh vegetables, herbs, fruits, pulses, nuts, yogurt, cheese, seeds and dried fruits - the recipes are a nutritionist's dream. The food at Huzur Vadisi, described as 'legendary' by Harpers & Queen magazine, is an exploration of what magic can be created using simple ingredients. Cook Sevgi Aykut learned the art at her mother's knee and instinctively kws how to use every local ingredient in varied and surprising ways. Sevgi has a natural gift and brings her own special touch to the full repertoire of traditional and local dishes. The delicious food is an integral part of the Huzur Vadisi experience for which guests return year after year.
- Author BiographyJane Worrall lived in Turkey as a child, returning to the country of her childhood in 1993 as co-founder of Huzur Vadisi, a world-renowned holiday retreat and yoga centre in the mountains of Turkey's Mediterranean coast.
- Author(s)Jane Worrall
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.52
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.57
- AU $43.94Trending at AU $44.08
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $24.96
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.64
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.