All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe revised second edition of the popular Hypsis Handbook. In simple practical language this book describes what hypsis is, what it does and how to do it, using the most powerful yet simple techniques spelled out step-by-step. If you've ever wondered about what hyptism is, how it works and how you can do it yourself, but were afraid of jargon, mumbo-jumbo and mystical hand waving, then this is for you. In carefully described steps the Hypsis Handbook allows you to start from scratch and learn the basics of hypsis, and then move on to applying it both to others and for self-hypsis without any waffle or padding. The books contains instructions with guidance tes that teach you the most powerful hyptic inductions as quickly and effectively as possible without the need for any other kwledge.
- Author BiographyDr Mark Baker is a neuroscientist and hypnotherapist specializing in, Relationship and Couple Counseling through Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy, Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy in Corporate Development and Team Building and managing the problems of Ultra High Net-Worth Individuals. He has over 25 years of professional experience and has studied and worked at Oxford University and carried out advanced psychological research at Cambridge University in the UK. He has published many peer-reviewed papers and presented at conferences internationally.
- Author(s)Dr Mark Baker
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.