All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor centuries THE I CHING OR BOOK OF CHANGES has been consulted for wise advice. Its enduring popularity lies in the lessons it teaches about how to attain life's greatest rewards - prosperity, understanding and peace of mind. On the surface, it is merely a book that has survived for thousands of years in many different forms. Underneath, however, THE I CHING is a living breathing oracle, a patient and all-seeing teacher who can be relied upon for flawless advice at every turning point in our lives. Briant Browne Walker's highly accessible translation of THE I CHING OR BOOK OF CHANGES allows you to make the wisdom of the ancient Chinese sages your own. Whether you need specific advice or general guidance, THE I CHING will help to promote success and good fortune and impart balance and perspective to your life.
- Author BiographyBrian Browne Walker has studied the Chinese language for fifteen years and has studied and practised Taoist philosophy with a number of teachers in the United States and abroad. Among his mentors are a Taoist master in California and Sawat Pracheron in Thailand.
- Author(s)Brian Browne Walker
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight142 g
- Width200 mm
- Height158 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.