All listings for this product
About this product
Kale--the most divisive of green vegetables--has torn families apart. Here are 40 recipes designed to make even the biggest hater a kale fan.
- Author BiographyAfter seven years as a dining critic, recipe developer, and food editor at The Denver Post, author Tucker Shaw now oversees feature and entertainment content at the paper, the ninth biggest in the country. He's written several young adult novels (three for Abrams) and two cookbooks, Gentlemen Start your Ovens and A Man's Place is Behind the Bar, both from Chronicle. In 2004, before the advent of smartphones, Facebook or Instagram, Tucker schlepped an actual camera around New York City to photograph everything he ate for a year. The photos were published in a book aptly titled Everything I Ate.
- Author(s)Tucker Shaw
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication03/04/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note35 colour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width165 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.15
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.32
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.47
- AU $29.37Trending at AU $33.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.