All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccording to both recently accepted, and anciently held beliefs, our civilization will soon crumble. This change will t be brought about by kings or prophets, instead, the meek will lead us. In this fully illustrated re-imagining of revelations, a genetically-altered homeless orphan seeks revenge on the society that snubbed him. Driven mad by his suffering, he follows a dark, brooding path. Along for the ride is a flamboyant starving artist, a promiscuous soldier, and a preteen raver with a violent streak.
- Author(s)James Countryman
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $21.32Trending at AU $22.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.