All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique compendium offers an article-by-article commentary to the Convention on the Settlement of Investment Disputes between States and Nationals of Other States. Providing a comprehensive explanation of the functioning of this important mechanism for the settlement of investor-host State disputes, it incorporates the preparatory work, the Convention's text, various rules and regulations adopted under the Convention, the practice of arbitral tribunals under the Convention and academic writings on the subject. The first edition of this work has been relied upon by numerous arbitral tribunals. This second edition follows the same system and approach, but extensive updates reflect the vast increase in arbitral practice since the publication of the first edition. A number of vel issues that have emerged through this practice are w addressed, making this practice-oriented guide an indispensable tool for anyone dealing with the ICSID Convention.
- Author BiographyChristoph Schreuer is a graduate of the Universities of Vienna, Cambridge and Yale. Over an academic career spanning more than forty years, he has published numerous articles and several books in the field of international law. He has covered such diverse areas as human rights, adjudication by national and international courts and tribunals, sovereign immunity, the law of international organizations, the sources of international law and the future of sovereignty. Loretta Malintoppi is Of Counsel with the Paris Office of Eversheds LLP. She has a law degree from Rome University, holds an LLM in Common Law Studies from Georgetown University Law Center and specialises in public international law and international arbitration, including investment arbitration and State-to-State disputes. August Reinisch is Professor of International and European Law at the University of Vienna, Professorial Lecturer at the Bologna Center of SAIS/Johns Hopkins University and Director of the LL.M. Program in International Legal Studies at the University of Vienna. Anthony Sinclair is a member of the London-based International Arbitration Group of Allen & Overy LLP, where he specialises in public international law and international arbitration. He is a qualified solicitor in England and a barrister and solicitor in his native New Zealand. He holds degrees in political science and law from the universities of Canterbury, New Zealand, and Cambridge.
- Author(s)Christoph H. Schreuer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2009
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight2580 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine66 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.