All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this inspiring cookbook, you'll find everything you need to kw to create an ice creamery at home:over 50 recipes for delicious frozen treats, from rich ice creams and gelatos to cooling granitas and sorbets, plus cones, sauces, toppings, and more. Invative ideas for mix-ins and parties round out this go-to guide for everyone who loves ice cream.Organized by style of icy treat, the recipes include favourite classics as well as fresh, modern flavours. You'll also find recipes for homemade accompaniments, from cookies to sprinkles; suggestions for composed desserts like ice cream sandwiches and chocolate-dipped pops; and inspiring ideas for parties featuring milkshakes, sundaes, ice cream floats, and more. Gorgeous, full-colour photography throughout makes these tantalizing recipes come to life.
- Author BiographyShelly Kaldunski is a cookbook author, baking and pastry arts instructor, food stylist, and consultant based in Northern California. As a pastry chef, Shelly baked in restaurants in San Francisco before a stint as food editor at Martha Stewart Living.
- Author(s)Shelly Kaldunski
- PublisherWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight671 g
- Width210 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.