All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe epic conclusion to the action-packed arc! It all comes down to this. Owen, Dana, Jon, and Sydney have to prevent Loki from finding the powerful Crystal Rune. That means they need to find it first, matter what. But tracking down the rune is only the beginning. . . . Loki is taking his battle for power to the world of the Norse gods -- and he's bringing an army of Underworldly creatures with him, including a fierce ice dragon. The stakes are high: Dana's parents are missing, and Pinewood Bluffs is under attack. Loki is threatening to destroy our world - for good. Owen and his friends can't let that happen. But do they stand a chance of stopping him?
- Author BiographyTony Abbott is the author of more than ninety books for young readers, including THE SECRETS OF DROON series; middle-grade novel KRINGLE; and THE HAUNTING OF DEREK STONE series. He was the recipient of the 2006 Golden Kite Award, as well as the 2009 Edgar Award. Tony was born in Ohio, and now lives with his wife and two daughters in Trumbull, Connecticut. Visit him online at www.tonyabbottbooks.com.
- Author(s)Tony Abbott
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleUnderworlds (PB)
- Series Part/Volume Number04
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width132 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Antonio Javier Caparo
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.