All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the significance of Kant's account of rational faith, this study argues that he profoundly revises his account of the human will and the moral philosophy of it in his later religious writings.
- Author BiographyDavid G. Sussman is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Princeton University.
- Author(s)David G. Sussman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.