All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionsub-title -- The Challenge and Response of A Purpose-Driven Life The Cold War had heated up and the President had sent his assistant, Sam Radford, on a mission to Paris to try to negotiate a settlement and prevent a major catastrophe threatening to destroy civilization. In the meantime, Sam's personal life -- his previous romance with Sylvia and his marriage to, and love for, Sheila -- struggled under the pressures of his mission. Could Sam's marriage survive the many separations required by his mission? Could Sylvia, who had kwn Sam since high school, carve out a niche in his life? Could Sheila, a genteel Southern country girl, fit into Sam's world?
- Author BiographyThe author, Daniel Boyd Crowder, Ph.D., revives an original writing. He has been active in the education field for forty plus years and has written an autobiography titled An Improbable Journey, and three textbooks in his Ideas series: Ideas that Built America, Ideas that Shaped the Western World, and The Idea of Divinity. He is also the founder of the Ideas Association of America; now is retired and lives with his wife near Clermont, FL at their grove, Dan-Wre Acres.
- Author(s)Daniel Boyd Crowder Phd
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.84Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.08
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $40.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.