All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe history of the Incas fascinates the modern world. This groundbreaking book separates fact from fiction, exploring the native peoples of Peru and the Andes, their mythologies and ancient belief systems, and the amazing beauty of Inca art and architecture. It opens with the culture and history of its many kingdoms and their mythological rituals and beliefs. The second half of the book focuses on the day-to-day lives of ordinary people and the beautiful art they created, such as ceramics, gold- and silverwork, and fabrics. This authoritative volume combines over 1000 striking illustrations with lively and engaging text.
- Author BiographyDr David M. Jones obtained a PhD in the Archaeology of the Americas at the Institute of Archaeology, University of London. He was consultant on The Illustrated Encyclopedia of the Aztec & Maya and The Aztec and Maya World.
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Content NoteOver 1000 photographs
- Weight1429 g
- Width173 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.