All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis title comes with 280 style ideas and step-by-step techniques. It shows you how to look salon-fabulous every day, with a complete practical guide to caring for and styling your hair, from simple styles and general haircare advice to braiding, curling and elegant up-do's. It features over 85 amazing easy-to-follow step-by-step projects reveal the secrets behind creating the perfect hairstyle, and the correct way to use wigs, accessories and hats. You can learn how to achieve fantastic smooth or textured blow-dries, ponytails, buns and plaits, as well as glamorous chigns and wedding-day hair. It includes top tips on choosing a style to suit both your face shape and your lifestyle, with a picture gallery of options for different lengths and types of hair. It features an invaluable guide to products and tools, what they are for and how to use them. Whether it's a sleek bob or a more elaborate evening do that you're after, this book shows you how to achieve perfect styling results every time. The introduction explains hair structure and biology, advises on technical services, such as perming, and how to find a style to suit your lifestyle and face shape. From tousled to silky-smooth, step-by-step projects offer a master-class on everyday finishes such as buns, backcombs and one-length sets. Quick ideas for office-to-party styles and special occasions are also covered. Packed with 280 style ideas, this guide to hair and hairstyles will have you looking gorgeous every time.
- Author BiographyNicky Pope is a journalist and magazine publisher who now specializes in the hair and beauty industry. Over the past 15 years she has edited several trade hair magazines and notably in 2000 co-founded a new hairdressing business title, Creative HEAD, which has become one of the leading publications for the sector today. Since 2005, she has been publisher for an international magazine company producing hair and beauty magazines, including Tribute magazine, shows and books.
- Author(s)Nicky Pope
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication10/01/2012
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note950 photographs
- Weight658 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.