All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrates the extraordinary 1944-45 exhibition 'The Imagery of Chess'. A virtual 'who's-who' of artists such as Man Ray and Isamu Noguchi were asked to redesign the standard chess set or otherwise explore chess imagery and its symbolism. The results are catalogued here.
- PublisherGeorge Braziller Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2005
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorge Braziller Inc
- Content Note70 col., 50 b.&w.
- Weight1429 g
- Width220 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byLarry List
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.