All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrates the extraordinary 1944-45 exhibition 'The Imagery of Chess'. A virtual 'who's-who' of artists such as Man Ray and Isamu Noguchi were asked to redesign the standard chess set or otherwise explore chess imagery and its symbolism. The results are catalogued here.
- PublisherGeorge Braziller Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2005
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorge Braziller Inc
- Content Note70 col., 50 b.&w.
- Weight1429 g
- Width220 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byLarry List
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.