Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 2 Feb
- AU $10.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by aprillmay
- Est. delivery by 6 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRudger is Amanda's best friend. He doesn't exist, but body's perfect. Only Amanda can see her imaginary friend - until the sinister Mr Bunting arrives at Amanda's door. Mr Bunting hunts imaginaries. Rumour says that he eats them. And he's sniffed out Rudger. Soon Rudger is alone, and running for his imaginary life. But can a boy who isn't there survive without a friend to dream him up? A brilliantly funny, scary and moving read from the unique imagination of A.F. Harrold, this beautiful book is astoundingly illustrated with integrated art and colour spreads by the award-winning Emily Gravett.
- Author BiographyA.F. Harrold is an English poet (1975 - present) who writes and performs for adults and children. He is the owner of many books, a handful of hats, a few good ideas and one beard. He spends his time showing off on stage, writing poems and books, and stroking his beard (it helps churn the ideas). He lives in Reading with a stand-up comedian and two cats. Emily Gravett was born in Brighton. After leaving school with few qualifications, she spent eight years living on the road before getting a place on the BA illustration course at Brighton University. She won the Macmillan Prize for Illustration with Wolves, which was published to great acclaim in August 2005, winning many prizes and marking the beginning of an international career creating extraordinary books for children. She lives in Brighton with her daughter, partner and two rats.
- PrizesWinner of British Book Design & Production Award: Book of the Year 2015 and British Book Design & Production Award: Children's Trade Category 2015.
- Author(s)A. F. Harrold
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteIntegrated illustrations, mono and colour
- Weight505 g
- Width150 mm
- Height198 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emily Gravett
- Interest Agefrom 9 to 11
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.