All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.81Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
About this product
- DescriptionFans of Escape from Mr. Lemoncello s Library and The Mysterious Benedict Society will race through this exciting adventure about an orphan, his unusual friends, and the power of imagination. What if everything you imagined could become real? It all starts when Professor Eisenstone, scientist and inventor, creates a box that s supposed to turn whatever you imagine into reality. There s only one problem: he can t get it to work. Until Tim shows up. An orphan with an especially keen imagination, Tim brings to life Phil, an eloquent finger monkey with a dry sense of humor. Tim and Professor Eisenstone work in secret to make the box more powerful. But when Eisenstone is kidnapped along with his contraption, Tim, Phil, and the professor s granddaughter, Dee, must find the criminals before they use the box to turn their imagined evil into something all too real. Creating a miniature monkey is all well and good. But in order to rescue his friend, Tim will have to face his darkest fears and unleash the true potential of his own mind. A splendid adventure, hilarious and harrowing in turn and so strongly cast that even the precocious pocket primate doesn't steal the show. Kirkus Reviews, Starred Review With a solid mystery, fantastic device, warm friendships, a funny monkey, and heartening conclusion, this has a heaping serving of middle-grade antics. -Booklist The Imagination Box is children s fiction in the classic mode, with double-crosses, deceitful adults and narrow escapes all meshing into a solid mystery plot and a timeless be-careful-what-you-wish-for message. Financial Times (UK) From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyMARTYN FORD is a journalist from Hampshire, England, where he writes for the Bordon Herald. His first book, It Happened to Me, is a collection of shocking true stories. The Imagination Box is his first book for young readers. Visit Martyn at martyn-ford.com.
- Author(s)Martyn Ford
- PublisherDelacorte Press
- Date of Publication02/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelacorte Press
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.