Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- Descriptionbr>If You Thought Humans Didn't Get to the Moon Until 1969, Think Again. More than 13,000 years ago, an Earth civilization more advanced than our own left us a message on the moon. Now, humans stand on the verge of discovering the most important artifact in our history - if we can survive long eugh. Tom Parish, a fabulously wealthy scientist and inventor, has purchased the rights to an antique Russian space rover for his Seattle museum. But there's a wrinkle: the dead equipment is very much alive. Powered up, the rover sends back images of a mysterious stone wall filled with diagrams and engravings. Then the effort to find out its meaning attracts the wrong kind of attention... On one side is a destitute former Russian scientist who's desperate for a share of what he believes he's owed. Meanwhile, an Iranian assassin has plans to interrupt the scientists who are uncovering what could be an existential threat to Islam. If this eclectic group can share its findings with the world, they promise to radically rewrite how we relate to our planet, the universe and each other. But they might t get out of the lab alive. A rollicking, edge-of-your-seat ride through space and time, The Imbrium Codex blends bleeding-edge science with piercing observations about contemporary religion and culture for a high-tech thriller that will leave you gasping for air.
- Author(s)William Oehlstrom
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2009
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.