CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a summary of and guide to the archival and library holdings of the Immigration History Research Center at the University of Minnesota. The Center has been a valuable resource for researchers for over twenty-five years. This guide will be a useful aid to those researching topics on immigration, ethnicity, labor, women, religion, journalism, education, and other areas of American social and cultural history. The volume includes chapters on separate ethnic groups. Each chapter reflects the organization of the collections and finding aids at the Center and includes descriptions of manuscripts, mograph, newspaper, and serial holdings for the individual ethnic groups. An index provides access to the material.
- Author BiographyJOEL WURL is curator of the archives at the Immigration History Research Center at the University of Minnesota. SUZANNA MOODY is a self-employed indexer. She has also worked for the State Revisor's Office in Minnesota.
- Date of Publication26/08/1991
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleBibliographies and Indexes in American History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight840 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byJoel Wurl,Suzanna Moody
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.