All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents theoretical and empirical investigation of the impact of human capital on ecomic growth in Ukraine during the period of 1989-2009. It defines place and role of human capital in the process of transition from the exogeus to the endogeus forms of growth.
- Author BiographyARARAT L. OSIPIAN is a PhD candidate in the Department of Leadership, Policy, and Organizations at Peabody College of Education, Vanderbilt, USA.
- Author(s)Ararat L. Osipian
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/10/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.