All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionCorporate information techlogy plays a crucial role in achieving operational and strategic goals. IT governance has therefore become a central issue to research and practice. While existing IT governance frameworks suggest the implementation of IT governance mechanisms, the link between IT governance and business performance has remained elusive. This study addresses the gap. What are the effects and value contributions of IT governance? Which interdependencies between IT and business processes have to be considered? Based on existing theories and a unique access to expert interviews, an explanatory model has been developed and presented. The findings contribute to theory building efforts in the Information Systems discipline and are highly relevant for practitioners.
- Author BiographyFlorentina Scarneci-Domnisoru is a sociologist. She works as a lecturer at the Social Sciences and Communication Department of the Transilvania University of Brasov (Romania). Her main interests are qualitative research, identity and visual sociology. She is the author of several books and many articles on these topics.
- Author(s)Miroslav Lazic
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication29/05/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleInformationstechnologie und Oekonomie
- Series Part/Volume Number49
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight440 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.